Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Otherworld Abby

I decided to create a personna to answer any questions you may have about Otherworld Entities. This personna will be similar to the Dear Abby you read in the newspapers.

I can't take full credit for this idea, as it is a spin-off of Dear Pagan Abby on PaganSpace.net. It was a wonderful idea, and it had a huge response.

I spend a lot of time on emails from potential customers, curious individuals, and customers. Often I answer the same questions over and over. Obviously these questions and answers are desired by more than one individual and Otherworld Entity collectors around the world.

So help me and everyone else by submitting your questions! I won't use your name. You can make up a name or I'll make-up a name for you!

It would be helpful if your submission included some type of information or background, and a question you would like answered.

I request that the submissions be tasteful and something the general public can read. I also request that you are at least 13 years old.

I will answer the questions to the best of my abilities, and if I can't answer it, I will consult my Watcher or Otherworld Entities for assistance.

I will try to post a Dear Otherworld Abby at least once a week, but more often as my schedule permits. I think it will be a lot of fun.

This must be for entertainment purposes only, and all answers must be viewed as entertainment value. (For legal purposes).

Submit your Dear Otherworld Abby question to: spiritrealm28@yahoo.com

Blessings!

StarWynd

No comments: