Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Otherworld Entities Watching Movies

I usually go to sleep with a movie or television show playing in the background on my laptop. This helps me drown out any noises from outside as well as inside.

 Usually the background noise can keep me from being startled when an entity pops in too close to my bed. Or I can hear entities talking, walking around, or knocking on walls. So with this distraction I can usually sleep for a few hours to all night, just as long as a spirit dog doesn’t jump on the bed or walk on me.

 When I wake up in the middle of the night, I restart the movie or television show if my laptop goes into hibernation, or Netflix asks if I want to continue watching a series. Last night, I went onto the Netflix site and started the movie, “Treasure Planet“. I rolled over and slept like a baby and didn’t wake up all night. I guess my entities were so busy watching movies, that they were quiet.

 When I woke up this morning, a movie that I have never seen before was playing on my laptop, “The Secret of Moonacre“. I didn’t want to be rude, so I let them watch the rest of the movie. I looked up the instant viewing history on Netflix and this is what my Otherworld Entities watched from approximately 12:00 midnight to 5:30 am: The Wild Thornberrys Movie, The Borrowers, and finally The Secret of Moonacre. I know that I, nor my son watched any of these movies in the wee hours of this morning.

No comments: