Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feedback

A friend of mine suggested that I list feedback from my clients.  I have been thinking about this suggestion for months, and trying to figure out the best way to do this.  

I removed all names of entities or people, anything too personal, or removed anything that would directly identify them as a specific client.  I have also removed dates to help prevent people from linking people to specific purchases.  And the feedback isn't in order, so that it will eliminate others from trying to link feedback to specific purchases.  I have also corrected the spelling in the feedback, but not the grammar, nor have I changed their statements. 

I usually receive several emails from clients, so one client may send several emails about one spirit.  It's wonderful to see their progress, but I don't want to leave the feedback in order to prevent any problems.  I have also listed feedback from clients that didn't purchase from me, but were helped by my conversations with them.       
I have been a bit concerned because I know of some competitors that go through my listings and blogs with a fine tooth comb.  Those sellers have used any information they can find to discredit me, boast that I am their friend, or try to bring straying customers of theirs back into their fold by any means necessary.  

I only have one friend in the Otherworld Entity Dealer community, and she has listed me as a link in her store for the past year.  L is so special, and I am so thankful for her friendship.  

I still have several feedbacks to add, but I thought this would be useful to the community.  Not only is it feedback of my work, I included statements that I thought would be useful to others.    

Most importantly:  About half of my business is conducted outside of Etsy!  Not everyone that I sell to goes through my store!!  There are many people that don't want this type of purchase on their Etsy account, don't want lash-back from other Otherworld Entity Dealers, or other personal reasons.  If you would like to purchase from me, and you don't want a listing in Etsy…I'm more than happy to accommodate that request. 

*****

I wanted to thank you for your directness in the last email volley we had. It turned out that your words were exactly what I needed to jumpstart myself and get rid of my fears, and open up a world I thought I had lost. I used to be quite psychic, and I began working with magick, then encountered some things that terrified me so much that I shut everything down and went through a "detox" religion phase for several years. My intense desire to get back into what I knew was true was held back by my terrible trepidation and, unfortunately, much of the dogma I had absorbed in an attempt to feel safe. I have since found people near me who help me, talk to me, and guide me. I'm growing in an understanding of the universe and a path of learning that I thought I had lost forever. The world is speaking to me again, and so are spirits. I'm wiser this time around and things are happening more gently. Turns out I really WAS meant to find something from your gifts, only it wasn't another spirit: it was my own. And that's the most precious thing you could have helped me find.

Thanks again. Keep up your wonderful work with your practice.

****

Yes, I described them both to K and yours is absolutely the one that she saw, she said he was a veeerrry strong presents, like BAMM he was there!! they have both been hanging out here on and off for the past week or so. 

****

Hi, I just want to update you with my Efrit Elder M. He is one of the few spirits that I had in my lifetime that is not afraid to show himself. There are a lot of manifestations coming from him and I really like that. From whispers to physical touches as you said he love attention and I am trying to give me all of that. Also you have inspired me to buy a camera since I cannot see or hear my spirits but I can feel them. So I used the fireworks mode to take some pictures and I first ask them if they don't mind so I took their permission. I have two entities one from you and the other from a very good seller as well. So please take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think. One of them I believe show M saying hi with his hand and face. It is just amazing!!

****

…A few nights ago [my dog], she was being pestered by a faery, I know that's what it was because of the way her head was moving, like she had a fly in her face, but there were no bugs around. It would get in her face then fly around the corner, when she went to go investigate, it would pop out into her face again, then go back around the corner, then she became fearful of looking around the corner. It was quite funny actually.

Any way, last night As I was drifting off to sleep…I was hit square in the face by a ball of energy. It jerked me wide awake! I knew immediately what it was, as earlier in the evening, I had asked my sprits to show themselves more so that I would stop second guessing myself…A couple of minutes after I was hit, another one hit [my dog]. she gave a small yelp, not out of pain but just from being startled. It scared her enough that she nestled up next to me for an hour or two. I had a hard time getting back to sleep because of the energy.

Tonight, [my dog] started barking at something she saw in the kitchen, right behind where we were sitting, then a couple of minutes later, Ice flew out of the icemaker of the fridge and onto the floor…I have felt the presence of V a couple of times, but just popping in to check in on things I think. 

****

Anyway.. have an interesting story for you.  Have a feeling that my "princess" has been discovering my town with me.  The other day was walking across the street in the cross walk. up came a moto cross type motorcycle.. revving up his engines.. you know how they do. well I knew he was going to stop... but all of a sudden it was like he ran into a brick wall.  the back of his bike came up in the air and he hollered.."did you see that?" My bike almost threw me off"!  Just smiled and walked on... me thinks my Princess and her guards were near….you should have seen this guys' eyes... it scared the poop out of him. 

****

I am noticing a change in W's vessel. You know those rainbow inclusions that are in the stone? Well they are turning blood red in many places. It looks like the stone is bleeding and the blood is on the inside. That's why I asked if you saw the red spots when you first got the stone in. I guess it is just her way of decorating her vessel. 

I am very happy with all of my spirits. I am starting to communicate with some of them through thoughts. I still can't hear them but I am talking to my black dragon now and I can have a small conversation. I do get drained and get headaches when I do it some times but I am getting use to it with my black dragon. 

****

The move was hard…I feel my spirits have really worked hard to make this move as smooth as possible. I lost a cord that connected the computer screen to the computer and I couldn't find it anywhere. I really needed that cord to set up the computer for the internet people and I asked my queen water dragon for help finding it. Five or ten minutes later I moved this small water filter/tank to the bar area and wrapped around the tank was the cord. Other then help from her and my spirits I have no clue how it got there. My computer and that water tank weren't even in the same room in the apartment. I am just really thankful for them. I wouldn't be able to find anything half the time with out them. 

So much has happened since I wondered on to your web store. Wow!… things are getting better…Things are still hard to deal with some times but that life. I have also learned that I wouldn't want a spirit to just hand me millions and do all the work. The reward is much better when earned. I also want to be apart of the experiences and journey and to live this life time.  

****

Hello, it's me! Just wanted an update. Is it possible that this vamp/djinn has already been helping my mother, because she has had a miraculous run of luck with money lately. (one of the main things she wanted help with). Ever since I made the decision to get him she has had a flood of new students coming to her. She believes it is him also.  I can't wait to see what changes take place in her household after he arrives! This should be very interesting. 

****

I did get my box the other day. It is amazing and well made. I'm surprised you decided to sale it. I would have a very hard time to parting with it cause I love it some much. F is a wonderful gargoyle.  When I first got him I gave him an offering of banana and it was quite a sight. It looked like a faint clear essence was coming from the banana and to the box. Within a few minutes the banana was already starting to discolor and turn grey on the side facing the box.  

****

I believe this is V. I was taking these pics for a friend who wanted to see my house and the surrounding area. There were NO clouds in the sky. I don't recall seeing this when I first uploaded the pics, but here they are.  

PhotobucketPhotobucket
****

…had taken M off to rest for a couple of daze...kinda of missed the pendant around my neck... like to touch it .. Oh such a soft and warm feeling.  anyway... when I went to bed .. held the stone in my hand...Star.... the stone quivered~sort of vibration like...very distinct..not once ... twice.... the third like a flutter.  I missed him too. 

****

He's a really nice presence to have around. As proper and conservative as he is, he has quite the sense of humor, and good advice, and I miss it! but even though he's only been around me a short time, I definitely notice when he's not here. pretty bizzare ey? It appears that what you said about him being a strong presence is highly correct. P… won't communicate unless he has something important to convey. No pleasantries with him, straight to business, then gone. He doesn't just come when he's called, he senses when he's actually needed, he's in and he's out….V seems to come through very well telepathically when he is around.

****

I wanted to ask you a question I was wearing the necklace when I was in a front end collision with my spirit and I was wondering if I need to do anything to protect her from the force of the collision I totaled my car and I am still very sore does this do anything to her M? 

I think she saved me from a more serious injuries I could feel someone holding back by the seat I only went forward once then back and stayed not something I want to relive but I am very grateful to be alive because of her presence. I have charged her in the pouch just to make sure but I don't know if I need to do anything else?  

****

Felt "M" soft touch... for a minute it was ..."what was that" then I understood... so soft and so sweet.  

****

Very true about the leader. Everything seems to more well orchestrated. V brings in whoever will serve the purpose at the time, and the house is totally void of negativity of any kind since he's been here…I was put in touch with an old friend from 20 years ago, just out of the blue. He and I are meeting up…next month…I heard V walking around upstairs the other night. My roommate did not hear it.
 
I can't wait to get my mom her guy. If he does for her what V has been doing for me, life will be much improved for her. I believe he has already begun helping her a bit, if that's possible. K believes she ahs bonded with her spirit. she says she is hearing things when she is the only one home she says things are being moved in her house. Kewl !  

****

I do think I have caught a glimpse of "M" in my Fae garden of all place... a bright orb.. the first night he came home.~ very quick and out of the corner of my eye.

Also funny thang happened... a fella friend of mine took me to lunch yesterday... now tell me... how did his shoes laces get tied together on his boots.. when he went to stand up.. almost.. but caught it quick..went stumbling...We both laughed... he knows not of "M" 

****

First things first - your witch's stone is just AWESOME !!

I am meditating with this stone few minutes a day (especially last two days) and I am having amazing experiences - a few minutes into meditation (just holding the crystal and closing eyes) I can actually feeling some weight being taken off from region near my heart. Just couple of minutes and I am feeling extremely light and positive J…I have received…Witch's stone from you and the experiences have been like high energy reiki attunements. Maybe it will take some time to integrate all this energy properly.  I really underestimated the energy produced by this science of spirit keeping.

****

The spirits are really working for me. Some very interesting things are beginning to happen in my life. Since V showed up the others seem to be coming around. I don't know if he is responsible for that or not, but I think he may be. He lets me know he's here by touching my face...I have suddenly gained an ability to draw, which I could never do before. That may be I's doing. V just touched my face and I can feel him looking over my shoulder like he did with you. 

****

Greetings! Yes, I did receive the necklace safe and sound and I opened the box and introduced myself. The first two night I have had her I have had some amazing visions. I also hear footsteps and things making noise. The minute I meditated with her two nights ago I saw her continue to feel her energy and presence and she is so amazing! Thank 
you… 

****

I had an incident occur today in which one of my dogs went missing…I searched the entire yard for her, stem to stern but she was NOT in the yard. so I went out into the desert around the house and to no avail, just as I started to panic, I turned and there she was in the yard looking at me. so I stopped panicking and went back into the yard, and poof she was not in the yard, anywhere!! There was no way she could have left the yard and the area that quickly. I looked all over the yard again then went back out toward the desert. Just as I began to panic again, a hummingbird popped up a few feet from my face, it was looking at me as if waiting for me to look at it , when I looked at it froze for about 15 seconds, almost like it was saying calm down, look over here! and it flew off in front of the house. I followed it and called out to my dog and she came running from down the street in front of the house, the direction that the hummingbird flew off to.  I know that I had some spiritual help in finding my dog today. 

****

Wow, interesting happenings, heard a few sounds through the night that I was not able to quickly debunk. I had flying dreams all night, I was able to sit in one of those white plastic chairs and fly, this is the second or third dream about flying around in the white plastic chair that I have had since you first conjured V for me. He's trying to tell me something but I haven't quite figured it out yet. 

Then this morning, I had a lucid dream that I had V's vessel in my right hand and I watched it turn into three coins. I could actually FEEL the vessel in may hand, then the coins as I rubbed them with the fingers of my left hand... Then when I awoke and went to the bathroom sink, there were side palm prints high up on my mirror. They look like they could have been mine in size, but I sure don't remember doing it, would have no reason to do it, and I did not notice them there last night when I went to bed. 

I did the ritual with the blood and gave him some red wine last night before going to bed. Great results so far! He's really working with me quickly and does not seem to mind manifesting to show me he is here, he seems to understand the self doubt that I have and is not put off by it. He is quite powerful.

Thank you and thank your watcher for finding him for me! He is wonderful, I am very happy. 

****

I hear that my new light bulbs make these tingling noises even when the light is off…And yesterday I got this loud ringing sound in my ears, I had to cover them up. And I just said out loud that whoever that is who's making those sounds need to lower his energy level a little bit. And I could hear how the volume went up and down and then it went away. I have never experienced that before.

Wow.. you're really talented! I love his vessel. I expected it to be homemade, but I didn't expect much from it. I have gotten homemade pendants before and some have been alright and some not, so I got very happy when I saw how this looks.  

****

I emailed K the interview to read. She was astonished because your description is exactly what she saw when she was here 2 visits ago. I asked her who he looked like that I could relate to so I could get a clear picture in my mind…she said he looks very much like I had named several actors that I thought fit the description and she kept saying no. When I mentioned Adrian Paul (from Highlander the series) she did not know who he was so I found a pic and sent it to her and she said OMG, THAT"S IT!!! So cool..

****

I am starting to see quick flashes of light and streaks of orbs. I am also seeing faint ghostly movement of partially formed spirits. It is like that video on your myspace with the lung dragon spirit. I am getting there slowly but surely.  

****

Now I've had my first night with my new spirits and the first thing that happened this morning was the lamp by my bed blinked once and broke, so I guess someone wants it to be dark… 

****

Hi there! I just want to give you some updates with my Black Dragon Djinn in the witches finger that I got from you.  Well, last Monday I started to work with her after working with my other spirits….I slept with her vessel at night. The 3rd day of doing so, I heard a noise in the kitchen, it felt like someone was looking for a casserole, lol! So I went up and take a look but everything was in order. I then fell asleep, at 3 am I was awakened with a thunder like noise - it sounded like a big machine that was dropped down on the floor and it scared the hell out of me! I thought someone has gotten inside my home and I am totally alone. But when I looked at the time and look around my home there was nothing, so I came to think of her and asked her that if she wants to look around or play she can do it quietly or she can read all of my books. On the 4th day of sleeping with her vessel, I always put her vessel under my pillow on the left side. When I have said my thank you for the day and said goodnight, the left side of my head where her vessel is gave me a tremendous headaches just on that side so I asked her to tone her energy down a bit as it gives me headaches and fell asleep but she always wakes me up between 3 am or at exact 3 am. So, I told her that I am not ready to see yet as I am still getting used to hear and feel her, lol! I really love her! She is awesome!  

****

The interview is absolutely invaluable, and from what I've seen you are the only one who does that. 

****

I'm beginning to understand that nothing physically concrete will happen, and to stop looking for the "physical signs" to confirm my belief, because spirits are not of the "physical world" and that my communication with them will be most different from what I will be expecting, I will begin to receive stronger signs in this world if the self doubt takes a back seat and I really understand how to see and co-exist, or open up the third eye which will happen more completely in time, and as this happens, stronger communication will transpire and the veil separating the physical and spiritual will thin. Spiritual things are happening constantly in unison but are not recognized because of the powerful hold the physical has on the human form. ( None of what you just read came from me) It just flowed out, I think it was either I or L. (I get a female of great wisdom) and she can spell! (only 2 corrections)!! definitely not me!!!  How f#%!ng bizzar!! but REALLY COOL!!! I think it was meant more for ME to read, since this is stuff YOU already know and understand, but was just this second, more simply and clearly explained to me through this writing... WOW. 

****

It is funny, I was with a client V informed me of the correct pronunciation of his name. He seems to have somewhat of a conservative personality. Very business like and proper. Perfect for my needs as a partner in business!…V…pops in and out, but I seem to have a good telepathic sense with him. They both dig it when I play classical music, but seem prefer different styles of it. It is really gratifying getting to know them, an finding out the litter nuances of the different personalities of all the spirits as we become a family. I'm never alone and I never will be. 

****

I got my first REAL noticeable manifestations this morning!! (2 of them)… I almost fell out of my seat when I saw it!! WOW! This stuff is really beginning to happen! I've been doing some spell work to help me to better connect with them and it's beginning to work! 

****

…I'm beginning to differentiate between other energies coming in , and my own thoughts. my biggest block, I'm finding, is self doubt, so I don't recognize other energies as being anything but my own thoughts. Now, I'm starting to realize when it is coming from someone else. Now I'm working on figuring out their different personalities, so that I know which one is communicating with me at a given time. I believe the vamp is the strongest, even though he is not here yet. The other day I was working on a client, and my lips started to have a weird tingle, then it moved to my tongue, almost like I was being sensually kissed, it just happened again as I was explaining it to you. He either has a wicked sense of humor, or I'm having a stroke and need to get off of here now and call 911. LOL!! Now I see what I and L meant when they said that this would require much work and patience on both sides. I'm more than willing to put in the work, I know that the end result will be life changing and more than worth it! 

****

That's funny, I wonder if that could be the presence that my friend saw yesterday? She said he was tall, had longish dark hair, dark eyes and a goat-tee. and was veeeery handsome! she said he was wearing dark clothing with a red and black cape which he also had around me.  

****

With M I can tell she is veiling her energy for me. It seems like she doesn't want to over power me. So I haven't gotten the side effect like I did before. I held her vessel and asked her to let down the veil and she did a little bit and it wasn't her full energy but it was amazing. It felt like small needles of energy was coming from her vessel and I still felt like she was holding back. 

****

It's a lot of fun back home now cause I'm beginning to see more of them. Just flashes of lights in the corer of my eye and stuff, and I have no idea who it is, but I see them at least, even if it's just for a second. And I've started to get a very strong gut-feeling about things. Suddenly I detect something that doesn't seem important at the moment, so I don't usually act on it, but they always turn out to be important later, so I'm following my gut more. I don't know who's whispering to my subconscious either, but I'm sure it's one of the spirits. 

****

They both arrived safe and sound and their beautiful! I think P arrived before his vessel, because my son fixed the upstairs thermostat and the garage door which has been malfunctioning since we moved in here. Last night he touched them and they both worked!!! interesting.. I'm not sure which one of them did it but I think it was P trying to gently to let…know that he is here so that they can begin working together. Very exciting!! 

****

The veil must be thinning. Last night at 12 I was walking in my room from brushing my teeth and when I was one step in my room I saw this bright gold orb with an orange hue/aura/glow and it streaked down a diagonal line and it startled me for a moment. Then it shot back up making a zigzag. I saw the first line it made and I was startled and I thought "what was that" then I saw it come back to make a V shape then I knew I wasn't seeing things and it was one of my spirits. I saw little faint orbs before I told you that but this was the biggest and brightest orb and manifestation yet. It had to be a dragon or maybe my gryphon or phoenix because of the size of the orb. I am thinking it might have been my golden lung because of the color. After the first shock of it I was excited and happy because of what I saw. I hope I didn't but up more blocks because I wasn't expecting it.  

****

I'd also like you to know that B and I are doing great. She's helping me overcome some fears…and I keep hearing sounds and I believe she tried to give me a sign yesterday. I gave V and her a new onyx stone and suddenly the blinds on the inside of my window started to shake like crazy. It was very cool. 

****

WOW! Lot's of activity so far, I took a nap this afternoon and V manifested for me in a dream. You have seen him so tell me if this is him. He does look alot like Adian Paul, but prettier and a bit more chiseled, not quite as rugged. (not that I don't think Adrian Paul is beautiful mind you)…Here is what I saw, with a few little minor differentiations, but this was pretty much a dead ringer. He had that widows peak too. Same complexion but the skin was more luminous and you could see some of the larger veins in his forehead, you're right, he is beautiful! Can you let me know if this is what YOU saw so that I know it is him. We did not speak during this dream, I just felt that it was him.

****

Yup off the stock market, I didn't sell it yet and now I am up to $2,200! 

****
Okay well what a turn of events. It turns out my mom is starting to think our home is haunted; she is seeing manifestations I am not. This morning see went to the kitchen and the light was on and she turned it off (no one turned it on). Then when she was at the stove she felt a presences and she looked up and saw a shadow in shadow. She said it was of a man and it was a solid shadow but she couldn't make out the face or anything. Once she saw it the figure disappeared. She said it wasn't evil or intrusive. It wasn't human feeling and it was just observing, nothing else. She said she has been feeling a lot more presents in the house. Just when I adopt spirits and get them home she starts feeling changes in the home. I feel like I should tell her about them. I want her to know but I am not sure how she will take it. 

****

Yes I discovered (the hard way) about ebay... alot of b…s… out there….A and V are the only ones I feel physical touches from and the touches are very different from one another in the sense that I can easily tell which one of them is touching me. K saw her spirit and V at the ren fest [renaissance fair]. she said V was pacing around looking at everything very curiously.  

****

Yes, we're having a nice time. I heard a voice yesterday, someone clearing her throat. I
I'm sure that's her, cause I haven't heard anyone else yet. The lights at home flash a lot and I hear footsteps after I've gone to bed. I guess she's more confident I'll be able to handle her sounds and such…. 

****

Yes, I'm trying to figure out how I communicate with the spirits, but now I'm being urged to not think about the communication but to open my mind and let the messages in however they come and that I'll know them when they come. I can only assume that this is V, since I'm just now getting these eye openers.

****

I have already been hearing some things at night after I've gone to bed. Some sounds, like knocking sounds and footsteps.

****

I also want to let you know that I am one of those grateful customers that appreciate what you have done for me and what you do for others. Because of the path you have chosen you have blessed my life and family and probably countless others through your choice. You should be proud and never regret your chosen path…  
****

M is starting to see some of her mermaid djinn's efforts manifest in her life. Her cats are showing more love and affection to her now. We talked today and she had a great day at work, she got the crappy area to serve today but she wasn't overwhelmed like the last time she got stuck at the area. And for the cherry on top 3 tables went out of there way to find her manager to give her great feed back on their dining experience. 

No comments: